We've finally reached June people! How exciting is life?!? Our baby bump will be making an arrival sometime this month (or by the latest the 1st week of July) which we are all very excited for! So in celebration for this I have decided that June is "BIRTH MONTH" on this blog!
What does this mean? Well, basically if I found any fun information about childbirth or labor I waited until June to write about it... So, a lot of these posts that are coming up actually may have been written months ago and I decided to schedule them not to be posted until now. There is a lot of information out there about birth, so it will be interesting to see what information I have on here.
I'm not certain whether I'll do a post a day (if I have time) or what my outline will be, but I figured it would be nice to review the information I learned in the past, and post the new information I learn if I find any!
In either case, enjoy!
Hypnobabies Blog has Moved to New Location!
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment