So I just thought I would post that James and I are still searching for that 'perfect' baby name. We both have names that we like. James has even found some that he really likes. But I haven't had that special connection yet to any of the baby names we have looked at. Truth be told, we haven't gotten very far. We went over family names, and I went over the top 100 baby girl and boy names. I think we've settled on boy names that we both really like, and I have a suspicion that the only reason that is the case is because James really does think we are having a girl baby so he doesn't need to worry too much about boy names. I think the fact that we both had an idea of the boy names that we liked last time has helped out with that as well.
Which leaves us with girl names. If you have read our blog before you know that James and I have different tastes when it comes to names. He likes a little more unique, different names and I tend to like more formal, classic names. At least that was the case until we started actually looking at girl names. Strangely enough I am more open to more unique names than I am with boy names, and James is more willing to go with more classic names. It will be fun to see what name we both agree on. So far James has given me a lot of different options to choose from, but I have only come up with two. :( I just haven't fallen in love with very many yet. Thankfully we still have a few months until we have to make up our minds. We've looked at top 100 lists and family names, but we haven't gotten very far looking through names together... We've only made it to letter D I believe? Maybe E. So we still have a lot more letters in the alphabet to look through. :)
Hypnobabies Blog has Moved to New Location!
13 years ago
1 comment:
Aren't you glad you get nine months to decide on a name!! It took us almost a week after Cooper was born to really decide that that was his name!
Post a Comment